Drafting and Monitoring of Commercial Leases and Tenancy Agreements
In the law relating to commercial leases the focus of our activities is on:
- designing lease agreements,
- providing crisis management in the case of tenants/lessees in arrears,
- preparing and enforcing justified terminations and averting unjustified terminations.
We also regularly provide advice on questions concerning the law relating to service charges.
We practise residential tenancy law purely on behalf of the landlord. Our regular clients in this area include more than one hundred housing and property management companies. The focus of our activities is on:
- providing legal representation in proceedings regarding non-payment and eviction, and regarding the subsequent compulsory enforcement of any court decisions,
- managing claims for payment,
- designing tenancy agreements,
- implementing rent increases,
- drafting notices of termination through to effecting the total clearance of plots of land and buildings.