Advising Associations of Apartment Owners and Managers of Owned Apartments
We see ourselves as advisers to the professional managers of owned apartments. Around 200 such managers make use of our services regularly, either on their own initiative or on behalf of the associations of apartment owners, whose interests they represent.
In the area of apartment ownership law, the focus of our activities is on:
- formulating owners’ resolutions
- warding off legal challenges to resolutions
- the enforcement of claims for service charge payments
- providing advice on deeds of partition
- providing advice regarding damage to communally owned property caused by structural changes (e.g. attic conversion)